Flights - Partnership between TAP Portugal and Portuguese Association of Adventure Racing 2008-11-20 00:54
Partnership between TAP Portugal and Portuguese Association of Adventure Racing - Portugal XPD Race 2008
TAP Portugal has agreed with the Portuguese Association of Adventure Racing in the ambit of the XPD Race 2008 to be held in Estoril / Lisbon, from the 30th November to the 4th of December 2008, to offer a discount to the participants who make their flight booking and buy their ticket exclusively through TAP Portugal’s website.
The discounts offered are the following:
- 15% in economy class
- 20% in business class
A code has been given to this event and must be mentioned when making the booking in order to benefit from the discount (this code can be requested to the organization by the email email@example.com:
To make the booking, the participant should follow these steps:
- enter the website www.flytap.com and choose Advanced Search
- select flights and dates
- insert the event code in the Congress Code Box
In case of questions, please contact TAP Portugal by the following email:
- The discount applicable to this event is only valid for online bookings made through TAP Portugal’s website www.flytap.com and with payment by credit card. The ticket will always be an electronic ticket.
- Bookings made previously by travel agencies or at our desks are not eligible for this discount.
- The final price shown at the end of the booking is the final fare, including the discount and all related taxes. The discount is applicable only over the fare, excluding all taxes related to the voyage.
- The discount only applies to TAP operated flights. Bookings on code-share flights operated by other airlines or on other airlines flights are not permitted. Code-share and other airlines flights are identified on online bookings with the message “OP” or “SA” .
- The discount is not accumulative with fares for resident / student / child / infant /senior, etc.
- The discount applies only for travel to the event. It is valid for round trip journeys from any TAP destination to Lisbon.
- The booking can be made at any time. The travel dates must be comprehended in the period of 10 days before / 10 days after the event dates ( from November 20th to December 14th 2008 ). The dates of the event must be comprehended in the period of travel.
- The discount is also extended to the participants accompanying persons.
- The conditions and restrictions regarding changes and refunds are those of the applicable fare. Please check the fare details before ending your booking.
2008-12-04 18:00: The Race to the Finish
2008-12-04 15:46: OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES are the winners of Estoril Portugal XPD Race 2008
2008-12-04 11:32: Team 32 - Navigator Suunto first team to arrive
2008-12-04 08:55: TZ12
2008-12-03 22:39: All teams arrive at AA3
2008-12-03 17:20: Latest News
2008-12-03 14:00: Outdoor Experiences Get Their Timing and Tactics Right
2008-12-03 12:00: The Concertina Race
2008-12-03 10:00: Outdoor Experiences has a change to lead the race
2008-12-03 08:45: Leading teams might loose the first places
2008-12-03 00:21: Results updated after the completion of Stage 2 by all teams
2008-12-03 00:00: Into the Estuary
2008-12-02 23:22: All the teams arrive from the Stage 2
2008-12-02 19:00: Classification at AA2
2008-12-02 18:06: Teams position
2008-12-02 17:13: 3td Section
2008-12-02 14:27: Team Finland arrive
2008-12-02 14:24: Team Croatia and Malheur
2008-12-02 12:46: More three teams have arrived
2008-12-02 12:43: Outdoor Experiences arrive to AA2
2008-12-02 09:12: 4 teams in the trekking at 09:38
2008-12-02 08:57: Team Finland is the leader
2008-12-02 08:56: Third stage
2008-12-02 01:10: Natural Park of Arrábida
2008-12-01 21:03: Kayak section have many surprises
2008-12-01 11:56: Last teams in Assistance Area 1
2008-12-01 11:39: First two teams in Zone Transition 5
2008-12-01 09:20: Messages to the TEAMS
2008-12-01 05:47: 2nd section have started
2008-12-01 05:29: Injured Athlete in Sleepmonsters-Inov8
2008-12-01 02:52: Only 13 teams have arrived at 5am
2008-12-01 02:35: 2nd Stage Startoff
2008-12-01 02:10: Team Finland is the leader
2008-11-30 09:48: Teams warm up for the departure at the gardens of Casino Estoril
2008-11-30 00:00: An Organisational Everest
2008-11-29 12:00: Conference in the Crypt and Web TV
2008-11-25 17:44: XPD08: Altimetry graphics available
2008-11-24 17:58: Estoril Portugal XPD Race 08 Race Rules available
2008-11-22 01:04: New Estoril Portugal XPD Partnerships
2008-10-04 12:13: Provisional Mandatory and Recommended Equipments
2008-10-03 23:24: Provisional Race Scheme 2008
2008-10-03 23:17: Estoril Portugal XPD 08 revealed ?!!!
2008-09-15 17:36: Tips for preparing for the 2008 XPD???
2008-05-10 15:55: First promotional video of Estoril XPD 2008 in Youtube - Enjoy!!!
2008-04-19 18:52: 2000 Hi-Res Photos of Estoril XPD 2007 ready for download
2008-04-07 12:32: The 2008 Edition is already taking shape !!!
2008-03-26 23:24: First informations for the registered teams
2008-03-26 23:09: Avalanche of teams in the first week of registrations
2008-03-18 22:44: Ready for adventure ????